Engineering Master’s Class: Principal Leadership
March 22 @ 9:00 am - 3:30 pm
Attracting and Retaining Strategic Engineer Hires Essential to Firm Growth
1. Recognize the most critical pitching angles to address when selling your firm and the career opportunity (and why this is a must).
2. Be able to critically analyze a LinkedIn profile, including how to recognize compelling content and potential red flags.
3. Be able to design and execute a candidate interview process that’s beneficial to both the candidate and your firm.
4. Understand 3 best practices and 3 pitfalls to avoid when communicating with candidates during the search process, including how to message the offer.
Identifying and Developing Your Future Engineering Business Development Leaders
1. Understand and appreciate the economic/organizational drivers for establishing a firm-wide business development culture.
2. Debunk 4 myths about business development (BD) that do the A/E/C industry a disservice.
3. Recognize what to look for when identifying future business development.
4. Create a thoughtful and effective professional development program for emerging BD leaders.