2019 ACEC Illinois Leadership Series!
June 6 @ 9:00 am - 3:00 pm
Please join us for the 2019 ACEC Illinois Leadership Series!
The Leadership Series was created to provide career development for future leaders of Illinois consulting engineering firms. It is designed to launch the industry’s most promising up-and-coming professionals on a development track leading to successful general management, project management, and principal positions within Illinois firms.
Participants: A professional who is, or will be, transitioning from technical manager to business manager who shows commitment to the industry and to their firm.
PDH Certificates will be awarded for completion of select sessions.
*2019 Leadership Series will max out at 30 participants.
Session Schedule: HERE
Leadership Series Summary & Registration: http://www.cvent.com/d/6bqyy3
Fee: $400 per session
*You do NOT have to register for all sessions.
Please contact our office with any questions!
Session 5: June 6, 2019 – Lincoln, IL Writing at Work Elk’s Country Club Instructor, Steven Schultz, Ph.D. 9am-3pm Focus on the special writing tasks of leaders in the engineering profession while sharpening your overall writing skills
– Manage projects efficiently and create positive client relations with skillful writing – Fast-paced, interactive
– Reduce time, costs, and liability through clear, succinct writing – Real industry examples and case studies
– Edit team projects for consistent, high-quality deliverables – Practical tips for direct application
– Deliver effective written feedback
– Lead successful proposal efforts for winning new business
Graduation: June 6, 2019 – Lincoln, IL 3pm Recognition at ACEC Illinois Board Meeting Elk’s Country Club 5-7:30pm Graduation and Dinner *For those who attended all 5 sessions